Ten things you didn't know about me:
1) I was a radio DJ ( it was during college at my family's station and I was awesome)
2) I half believe in ghosts and spirits. (Too many Jumbie stories from Gran Gran when I was younger)
3) At one point I almost had my Ham Radio license. (Then I left for college and I forgot all about it)
4) I had exactly one goat and one sheep. ( The goat died of a disease and the sheep had to go back to my great aunt Eddie's because the dogs wouldn't leave it alone.)
5) I watched my grandmother kill a chicken for dinner.
6)I routinely stole my daddy's pajero (think Toyota Montero compltete with brush guard and roll guard)when I was 15 ( I only drove it up and down the neigbourhood, he found out about that when I was 21)
7)I have never been scuba diving. ( Even though I lived on an island and could have gotten certified at any time. I suspect this had something to do with my mother not being able to swim)
8)I was a Barbie officianado. (Yes I was momentarily a girly girl)
9) I played tennis everyday for years and then stopped in college. ( Miss it like you wouldn't believe.)
10) Always wished I had insisted on dance classes. ( I would have been an excellent dancer, maybe)
Something I think we all need to hear!