1) I love plantains
2) I frequently sing the Phantom of the Opera's Music of the Night at the top of my lungs. Why? No reason.
3) My husband taught me to play Rummy, before then I had no clue.
4) I write because I can't stop.
5) I dance around my house like a mad woman and it's not part of my fitness routine.
6) Up until Sunday I've never attempted to jog. I now hurt like hell, but I'm planning on doing it again.
Tag you're it!
I only knew one of those things about you because I have the same affliction (writing.
Let's see - okay - I failed skipping when I was in kindergarten. My sisters teased me about until - actually, they still tease me about it!
lol Wynter- That's what siblings are for.
I understand #4 but tried #6 once but realized sitting and gaining weight was easier.
David you make me chuckle, I'm to addicted to the jogging I think of it as a way to liven up my workout routine.
Sorry, had a typo first time around.
Ok...here I go again.
1. I like bananas but not plantains.
2. I hear the Phantom of the Opera music in my head but I don't sing it.
3. People have tried to teach me Rummy. Sadly, I still can't play.
4. I write to calm the chatter in my head.
5. I dance around my house to Santana and Finger Eleven when no one is looking.
6. I don't jog. Never expect to jog. If you find me jogging, get me to the hospital because something is terribly wrong.
Post a Comment